Recent Posts

Friday 6 April 2012

#again......?!

courtesy from google


lately my feelings got all mixed up.

lots and lots of things, left unaccomplished.

assignment is torturing me.

house problems always blew of my top.

small misunderstanding seems LARGER and harder to compromise with.

i'm getting mad easily.. (istighfar)


feels like keeping myself invisible for a day. T_T

not talking to anyone.


it is not only me who feels like being unnoticeable..
but most of my things also..

my student's ID is hiding somewhere..

the cloth used to clean up my glasses.. just couldn't find it..

and lots of other things that i hate to mention it myself..

it will make me feels more and more bad because losing them.. :'(

"..... arrrrggghhhhh........................................!!"



sometimes being silence is the best way to keep myself from getting more tense.
but sometimes i need someone to talk with.

i know it seems pointless..
cause talking to someone, won't make those things suddenly crawling back to find me.
it is not even hide and seek game. (well, i really hope it was..)

now i understand how the seniors used to say about being in second year of medical school..
lots of things to think.. to do.. to accomplish.. to gain.. to be.. to bla bla bla..

i know.. (nodding)
there are lots of people out there who are much more busier than i do..

like seriously!!
i need to learn how to manage my time properly..

avoid myself from sticking on to the facebook or twitter or whatever people call it..

and keeping myself from "googling" about others.. gossips.. stalker.. no no no wani..!

..................................................................................................................................



i guess it was just like my another chapter of ExaMeningitis Syndroms~

bye bye..



words for thought,



No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, ALLAH wont give problems without solutions, And will not test you beyond your capability. So defeat your problems with great confidence. Remember there is no hardship which afflicts a Muslim but that ALLAH expiates with it some of his sins even a thorn which pricks him, And ALLAH does not impose on any soul more than it can bear!

(courtesy : islamic inspirations)


2 comments:

Aien said...

Be patient, err people said Allah give test to sumone that He love, and the test that he give will not so hard until we can't stand with it.

semoga segala masalah hilang..:)

Shazwani Saari said...

insyaAllah.. doakan kita sama kuat :)

Post a Comment