Recent Posts

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hi there! :)

Wow! i never update my blog whenever I'm back in Malaysia! the thing is, I almost forgot that i had one!
and as far as you may concern, I'm no longer studying in Egypt. sad truth. :(

I was back for nearly 6 months. Currently in Sabah, doing my Obstetrics and Gynaecology Posting.
never in my life thinking about living in Sabah. But then, I know that Allah has the better plan for me. :)

I hardly find time to blog, life was even hectic compare to the time I was in Egypt. You've got no idea on how being a medical student in Malaysia has change me! Waking up as early as 5.30am and went back to the hostel at 7pm or sometimes 10pm ++, getting scolded by the doctors, ignored by the nurses... (you expecting us to be great doctors in the future, but you shut us down, and chase us out) sorry.. I was being too emotional whenever i talk about them. hehe

There are lots of story to tell, but currently i was not in the mood to write it down. Yeah, I'm to lazy for this, but surely I can talk all day long about it. I prefer doing the talking then writing.. but not talking infront of crowd, stage-fright!

Just drop by to say HI! and to tell you that I miss blogging~ :'(
till then, Assalamualaikum....

0 comments:

Post a Comment