Recent Posts

Monday 10 December 2012

Brothers That I Adore :)

Having 4 little brothers is not that easy. Each one with different personality. But i enjoy my life with them. With the oldest one just one year younger than me. He is the guy whom i fought the most, and end up crying alone. My second brother, is a naive, innocent, and can be rely on always. He is the one who were always there for me whenever I need him to do or buy something. haha.. (evil laugh) And my two youngest brother who always stay glued to each other, never can be apart. They fight like every minute but then you can see both of them giggling and sleeping next to each other. If one of them cry because of something, the other one will also start to cry. and sometimes i don't even know why??
Yes, they are indeed different, but one thing for sure! they were all 'Gamers'.. a big one, that can stand hours and days playing games.. =.=

My siblings are my source of happiness. Their action can sometimes brings me laughter or tears. I'm glad for what had Allah gave me. And i can't never ask for more. Alhamdulillah for the WORLD GREATEST BROTHERS! :D




*p.s: tengah homesick, rindu budak-budak nie, harap maklum..*

0 comments:

Post a Comment