Recent Posts

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Stop for a while

Salam.

A very short update, or should i say... an early notification, to be precise! I will be away till i finish my semester 4 examination. Which means that i will keep back on track during summer holiday. yeahhh~

my final is one day ahead, that is tomorrow.
Exam schedule

  • 14/6/2012 : Practical Respiratory System
  • 23/6/2012 : End of Semester Respiratory System
  • 30/6/2012 : End of Semester Cardiovascular System
  • 03/7/2012 : End of Semester Epidemiology


So do pray for us won't you. My past CVS result for end of module was surely killing me enough. Thus, i don't want to get caught doing the same mistake. Let boost our spirit and break a leg! Fighting! :)

Bittaufiq wannajah, Rabbuna Musta3an insyaAllah~ ^^

courtesy from google

0 comments:

Post a Comment